The album will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
Four Year Strong are celebrating the anniversary of Rise or Die Trying with a world tour, having already announced both UK and European legs. Today, they announced the first US leg of the tour, which will be hitting the east coast and mid-west this March and April. Supporting acts will be Can’t Swim, Light Years and Sleep On It.
Along with this announcement, the band also released a statement about the world tour:
“In 2007 we put out a record called Rise or Die Trying, starting us down a path that would lead us all over the world, and drastically change our lives. With 2017 marking the 10 year anniversary, it’s time to say thank you. Thank you to everyone that came outand supported our young band, thank you to everyone who still goes crazy at shows when we play RODT songs, and thank you to a record that gave us these last ten years.
Over the next year we will be announcing Rise or Die Trying 10 year shows all over the world where we will be playing the record front to back. Today we announce the first set of dates in the U.S. We are doing these shows at smaller, intimate venues to really make it something special. Shout these songs with us. Take the stage. Jump on it. Jump off it. This is for you.
Keep a look out for more shows being announced later in the year, if these don’t come near you and for some special events as well. So come out and get crazy with us as we play the record that brought us to you in the first place. Rise or Die Trying.”
Tickets go on sale January 13th, and dates can be found below:
- March 10th – Providence, RI – The Met
- March 11th – Boston, MA – Brighton Music Hall
- March 12th – Boston, MA – Brighton Music Hall
- March 14th – Buffalo, NY – Waiting Room
- March 15th – Columbus, OH – Woodland Tavern
- March 16th – Indianapolis, IN – Hoosier Dome
- March 17th – Grand Rapids, MI – The Stache
- March 19th – Chicago, IL – Double Door Chicago
- March 21st – Iowa City, IA – Gabe’s
- March 22nd – Omaha, NE – Sokol Underground
- March 23rd – Springfield, MO – Outland Ballroom
- March 24th – Oklahoma City, OK – 89th Street
- March 25th – Houston, TX – Walter’s
- March 26th- Grand Prairie, TX – So What?! Festival
- March 28th – Nashville, TN – The End
- March 29th – Charlotte, NC – Neighborhood Theatre
- March 30th – Richmond, VA – Canal Club
- March 31st – Washington, DC – Rock and Roll Hotel
- April 1st – Freehold, NJ – GameChanger World
- April 2nd – Amityville, NY – Revolution